These terms and conditions were last updated October 14, 2011
Studio One is extremely sensitive over the privacy concerns of its Website visitors and observes applicable legal requirements on it in relation to use of individual personal information. As a general policy, unless a visitor decides to voluntarity submit his or her personal information, no personal information is automatically collected from visitors to this Website. However, certain non-personal information of visitors is recorded by the standard operation of common website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Webtrends). This information is primarily used to provide an enhanced online experience for the visitor. Other use of this collected information may include internal review of the number of visitors to this Website but such information is used only in an aggregate and non-personally-identifiable form. By using this Website you are considered to have consented to us collecting such non-personally-identifiable information in this manner.
Email addresses and other personally identifiable information ("PII") about visitors to this Website only become known to Studio One when voluntarily submitted by Website users registering with us or signing up to receive information, products or services.
Studio One may use PII provided by you through this Website for the following purposes:
- In order to send email alerts and other communications where you sign-up to receive these;
- Where you disclose any PII in a Submission (as defined in the section headed ‘Submissions’ below);
- In connection with your purchase of any products and services available on the Website from time to time and to process any associated payments (including payment card details). Where necessary, Studio One may provide certain information to external parties for the purpose of order fufilment and after sales service or in connection with credit scoring or fraud detection;
- We may have to pass your PII to third parties if we are under a legal obligation to do so, such by order of a court, law enforcement agency or governmental authority;
- Other purposes as described at the time such PII is submitted or collected.
We endeavor to keep all PII that we hold secure, accurate and up-to-date. If you are concerned that PII that we hold about you is not accurate or you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, please let us know in writing at the email address posted on this Website. Without prejudice to any of your mandatory legal rights under applicable law, we will investigate your concerns and if necessary will make the required corrections, additions and/or deletions.
Any other third party sites linked to from this Website are not controlled by Studio One and may have different privacy policies and practices. You must carefully review these other websites' privacy policies in order to determine how each site may use any PII you provide.
LICENSE AND OWNERSHIP
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and other indicia of origin (collectively, "Marks") appearing on the Website are the property of Studio One and/or its affiliates, licensors, and/or third party service providers. You are licensed to access, view and and copy such Content and Marks for your own personal, non-commercial use only but otherwise may not make any use of, reproduce or publish any Content or Marks without the prior express authorization of Studio One and any applicable third party licensor.
Studio One may terminate your rights of access to this Website and your license to use any Content or Marks at any time at its reasonable discretion.
You may not use any device, software, code or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website and you must not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Studio One’s network or infrastructure or is likely to interfere with the operation of this Website.
In using or accessing this Website or any features on it (including in making any Submissions, as referred to below) you agree:
- not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Website, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or affiliated or linked websites;
- not to disrupt or interfere with any other user's enjoyment of the Website;
- not to upload, post or otherwise transmit through or on the Website any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or code;
- not to use links or frames or utilize other techniques to enclose any Studio One Marks or reproduce or republish Content or other proprietary information (including the images and information available through the Website, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page) without Studio One's express written consent;
- not to use meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing a Studio One Mark, trademark or product name without Studio One's express direct authorization;
- not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Website or portions of the Website that are intended to be closed to you or restricted from general access;
- not to knowingly or recklessly submit to us any material that is false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, to impersonate others or otherwise in violation of any applicable law; and
- not to use our Website or its Contents for promotional purposes or for the sending of commercial messages to other users.
By transmitting or submitting any email messages, posts, suggestions, ideas or concepts (each, a "Submission"), whether unsolicited or solicited, to us through the Website or in any other media, you are granting Studio One a royalty-free, fully paid, nonexclusive, perpetual, unrestricted, worldwide license to copy, publish, transmit, perform, display, create derivative works from and otherwise use the Submission(s) for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising and promotional purposes, in any media, now or hereafter known.
LINKS AND THIRD PARTIES
Links on the Website to third party websites (including, without limitation, sponsors, advertisers, and other commercial partners) that you encounter via the Website are solely provided as a convenience to you without any specific recommendation. If you use these links, you will leave the Website. You agree that Studio One will not be responsible or liable for any problem, loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any dealings between you and any such third parties. In addition, you acknowledge that Studio One does not endorse, verify, or make any representations regarding any third party websites, advertisements, products or services. It is your sole responsibility to research and verify the legitimacy of such third party and content linked to the Website.
CHANGES TO WEBSITE
Studio One may add to, change, discontinue, remove or suspend all or any Content on the Website at any time, without notice.
SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION
THE WEBSITE, IN WHOLE AND IN PART (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONTENT), IS PROVIDED, TRANSMITTED, DISTRIBUTED, AND MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, STUDIO ONE MAKES NO WARRANTY: (A) THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; (B) THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (D) AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND VALIDITY OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE; (E) THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; OR (F) THAT TRANSMISSIONS YOU MAKE OR DATA YOU SUBMIT TO OUR WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE THEREOF.
IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL STUDIO ONE AND ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AUTHORIZED AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "STUDIO ONE PARTIES") BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR LOSSES INCURRED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES), HOWEVER CAUSED, AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH: (A) THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CONTENT; (B) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CONTENT; (C) ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR SERVICE USED IN CONNECTION WITH OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE; (D) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OR LOSS OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SENT TO OR RECEIVED FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE; OR (E) ERRORS, SYSTEM DOWN TIME, NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGES, FILE CORRUPTION OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS, EVEN IF A STUDIO ONE PARTY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR LOSSES.
This Website and its Content are, except where stated otherwise, intended for users based in the United States and Studio One makes no representation that the Website and Content are appropriate or available for use at locations outside of the United States and access to them from territories where they may be deemed illegal is prohibited. If you access this Website from a location outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws and regulations.